Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random

I was just reading my friends blog and she mentioned how she had a goal to take a picture every day in March and just post it. Her camera battery died as did the charger, so no go, but I thought it was a fun idea. Also, my cousin did a blog post a day for 12 days that was random pictures every hour (like 8-9 a.m. the first day, 9-10 a.m. the second etc.) I also liked that idea and since I don't often have my camera out I thought I'd make a concerted effort. So to start with I'll post a picture from Sunday and then look tomorrow for the random picture from my day! Sunday my mom, sister, nieces and nephew came over to play Wii. This video is all of them doing the Rhythm Parade on Wii Fit Plus. Carolee is actually doing it while everyone else mimics.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun!! I want a Wii Fit so bad.

Nicole said...

Your parents and Carolee's family come over a lot to play your Wii. Nobody ever comes to our house!