Monday, January 11, 2010

The Life and Times of...

Today I feel good! I have kept a commitment for 10 whole days and I feel great about where I am! In attempting to change myself one tiny thing at a time, I decided last Wednesday to drink a lot of water. My goal has been 96 to 108 oz. every day and here we are 5 days and 500 trips to the bathroom later and I've realized that water is indeed the answer to many of life's problems. Okay maybe not really, but it's amazing the amount of energy I have and not a single bit of it is caffeine induced! The only problem is that I am definitely seeing an increase in toilet paper consumption... time to buy stock in whatever brand that is! :) The other thing I did was buy a Nintendo Wii. After playing my brother and sister in laws twice, I decided I needed to get my own because it definitely changes my feelings towards exercising. It should be here tomorrow and I'm really excited.

In other news, Camden's blessing was awesome and I was happy to have one last chance to see my family. This picture was taken in the foyer of the church and it's my new favorite! It's my Aunt Cheryl holding Camden; Lynae, and me!Anyway I hope all of your New Years resolutions are going well! If not, I encourage you to go get yourself a Symphony bar with Almonds and Toffee Chips and a pint of Ben and Jerry's and just start over again tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, girl. I can't even manage the 64 oz. that is sort of the minimum for a pregnant mama! How on earth do you do it?

Nicole said...

I love that picture too. Your top or dress is pretty.