Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still here

It's been awhile since my last blog post and I really have a lot I could blog about... things like my new toe color. Last week when Mom and I went to get pedicures I chose a color called Nicole Alert. I'm not sure why I need to be on Nicole Alert, but I have several family members and friends named Nicole, so this one is for you gals! But today I really feel like I live THE BORING LIFE! I should be doing dishes but instead I'm playing on the computer and that's it! I don't do anything, I don't go anywhere, I work, eat when it's convenient and sleep way too much! I need a change. I need something new! I'm hoping the holidays bring the sparkle back into my life! Maybe I just "Need a little Christmas." I don't know. Maybe I need to save up and plan a fabulous trip. In the mean time enjoy my orange toes and I'll try to be more exciting next time!!

2 comments:

Chantalita said...

I love you Julianne.

Nicole said...

Hmmm, I could use a little Nicole alert! :) I have a similar toe color on right now. Guess great minds think alike.