Friday, July 20, 2012

Frustration

It's been a really long time since I posted and I'm not sure much has changed.  I stopped trying to be perfect and just stopped trying all together.  I decided chilling out was what I needed and then lost focus all together!  I need to find some balance!  It's been really hard to come to terms with who I am turning into so I shut down completely.  I have zero motivation for much of anything, so here I am going through the motions.  I don't know why it seems to be all or none for me, but that is what I feel like I'm doing.  I don't know when I lost complete focus.  I found this pillow on pinterest the other day that says "I never finish anyth".  I laughed a lot because it's true!!  My friend Aubrey and I have been on this striving to do one thing at a time to be better today than we were yesterday and she's doing great!!  I wish I had some motivation to do it too.  Two weeks ago I helped clean out my grandparents house and brought a bunch of stuff home and now it's in the living room because I don't know where to put it, so even my house is out of sorts.  I need to start over!  On the bright side, my mom decided she didn't want her piano anymore, so now it's at my house.  One more thing to occupy my time... Oh well.  Someday I'll be the person I want to be,  just as soon as I can figure out who that is.

No comments: