Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program

Okay.  I know what you are all thinking.  I'm a blogging failure.  I was in Alabama a month ago, and still haven't blogged it all!  I'm sorry!!  However, I have worse news.  This week I get to play at Girls Camp so you'll have to wait a few more days... and since Girls Camp means more pictures, I'm going to be even more behind!!!  I promise to finish blogging Alabama... and Girls Camp... and Family Reunion... and ...  oh!!! I'll never be caught up.  I may have to devote an entire Sunday!  Anyway I'll see you all when I get back and hopefully I can get the rest of my life blogged.  Remember when I had a boring life???  Not anymore!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Welcome to my life, ha ha!! Just when I think I'm burrowing out of the mountain of stuff to do, there's usually a new landslide. Have a wonderful time at Girl's Camp, sweetie. Tell the mosquitoes not to eat you alive.