Friday, January 21, 2011

Kindred Spirits

Today I had a pleasant surprise at work.  My friend Abby popped in with her kids to say hi and to make sure I was okay after my last blog post.  I have to say, Abby is the other sister that is missing from my family.  I mean my sisters are great, but everyone needs that one person that they just relate to!  Abby is that person for me.  I'm so grateful for her!  When I was transferred to Bountiful for work, I wasn't sure I would ever find the kind of people I was leaving in my last ward, but it's just as good and in some cases better.  I'm so grateful that I was led to this apartment and this ward.  It's been a life changing experience and I've met so many people that I can't imagine my life without.  Thanks Abby for thinking of me and taking time out of your busy afternoon to make mine even better!! I love you!

No comments: