Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gearing up for Girls Camp

I finally received a call from the Stake representative over Beehive camp and attended a meeting. It will be a small affair with about 45 girls from about 7 wards. The stake is taking care of so much of it, it will be a piece of cake for this busy restaurant manager. The theme is DOTS which stands for Depend on the Savior. I think it's absolutely adorable and the more I think about it, I can see past the whole doing all the stuff I hate and really get into it. Only 50 more days!! Here we come!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a so cute theme! Aw, you're going to be great. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl I leave on Monday and Brittany comes up on Tuesday. Girls Camp is so much fun :)

Brittany said...

Don't forget the BOUNCE Dryer Sheets. Rub them on your hands and arms and let one hang out from your back pocket.